No reservations will be required.
- • Purchase tickets at the ticket counter.
- • Please note that there may be a little bit of a wait in case of congestion.
Requests to Visitors
-  Before your visit
- • Please refrain from visiting the gallery if either of the following apply: - Potential symptoms: If you have a fever above 37.5°C (99.5°F), symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, headache or feel physically sick. (Temperatures will be checked at the door.)
- • Bring a face mask. Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- • Do not bring large luggage to the gallery.
-  During your visit
- • Please wear a mask and observe coughing/sneezing etiquette. Wash/disinfect your hands.
- • Observe the following guidelines:
- - Maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres (6 feet) from other visitors.
- - Minimise conversation in the gallery for droplet precautions.
- - Do not touch exhibits, walls and pedestals.
- • Be prepared to wait if necessary to prevent overcrowding and ensure social distancing in the gallery.
- • Let our staff know if you feel unwell when visiting the gallery.
- • Follow the instructions of gallery staff.
Tokyo Opera City Art Gallery protocols
- • Disinfectant is placed at appropriate places within the gallery.
- • Cleaning and disinfecting intervals have been increased, especially doors and handrails.
- • The gallery is ventilated more frequently than usual.
- • Staff members wear masks, observe coughing/sneezing etiquette and wash/disinfect hands. Staff members conduct daily temperature checks (below 37.5°C/99.5°F) and confirm that they are in good health.
Measures are subject to change depending on the circumstances.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Open Hours
- 11:00 ─ 19:00
(entry up to 18:30. Subject to change.)
- Mondays (Tuesday if the Monday is a public holiday)
Exhibition changeover periods
Maintenance days (twice a year-in February and August)
(including admission to “From the Terada Collection” and “project N”)
one person group rates adult 1,400 yen 1,200 yen college and high school students 1,000 yen 800 yen
*Junior high and under: free
*Ticket is not refundable.
- Arts Membership
- Junior high and under
- Person with disability certificate and an attendant.
- Tokyo Opera City Art Gallery
3-20-2 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-1403 JAPAN