SONE Yutaka: Perfect Moment—Special Talk Celebrating the Opening
Philippe Pirotte, Director of the Kunsthalle Bern, which held Sone Yutaka's first institutional solo exhibition in Europe in 2006, visited Japan to hold a talk with the artist, who rarely speaks in public.
- Sone Yutaka, Philippe Pirotte (Director, Kunsthalle Bern) (w/ consecutive interpretation)
- 14:00 - 16:00, Saturday, 15 January, 2011
- Conference Room 1, 7th floor, Tokyo Opera City Building
- 80 (no reserved seating)
- Free (Note: Admission fee required for exhibition)
- Advanced booking required (Bookings accepted until capacity reached)
Curator Talk (a Tokyo Art Week event)
Guest curator of the "Perfect Moment" exhibition, Endo Mizuki, who visited Sone's studios in Chongwu, China and Guadalajara, Mexico for this exhibition, describes his experiences observing the artist create, including numerous anecdotes.
- Endo Mizuki (guest curator of exhibition)
- 18:00 - 19:00, Saturday, 26 March, 2011
- Tokyo Opera City Art Gallery exhibition space
- Free (Admission ticket for 26 March, 2011 required)
- No booking required.
(Admission may be restricted at the time of the event depending on the turnout.)